In this time of global crisis, AccessBank Tanzania,as a socially responsible institution, remains committed to its employees, clients, and partners countrywide.
What We Can Do
Our agile task forces, dedicated to employee wellbeing, business continuity, and financial and business risk, identified a set of preventive measures, which continue to be applied in our branch network. These include:
- Some of the employees are transitioning to remote/home working as part of our efforts to reduce employee exposure to the virus in accordance with national governmental directives;
- Increased knowledge sharing of latest developments and best response practices;
- Intensified capacity building on how to take care of health and wellbeing through our eLearning platform;
- The continued dedication of our bank to our clients, advising them to use alternative banking channels like mobile banking and wakalas;
- Enhanced measures for cyber security as a response to increased global cyber frauds;
We are working further on strengthening our services while proactively combating the crisis.We have witnessed that difficult times bring the best out in people and we will keep walking with you until this crisis has passed.
What You Can Do
Register to our Access Mobile Banking solution and enjoy 24/7 digital banking services, where you will be
- Send money from your AccessBank account to mobile money FREEon transactions of up to TZS 200,000.
- Make utility bill payments for FREE directly from your AccessBank account (Luku, Dawasco, Azam, DSTV, Startimes etc.)
- Pay for goods and services at MasterCard QR accepting merchants across the country
- Wash your hands as you walk into our branches
- Practice social distancing – maintain 1 meter (3feet) distance from everyone at our branches
For more clarification kindly contact us through +255 659 074 000 and +255 784 108 500 or WhatsApp +255 677 600 200
As we continue to navigate these challenging and uncertain times, we will endeavor to keep you updated with any new directives and changes.
Thank you for being an AccessBank Tanzania client. We wish you and your loved ones good health.